Friday, August 21, 2015

The second thing I'm going to review from my boxycharm box is the Coastal Scents Revealed 3 palette.
The Revealed 3 palette features twenty all new elegant eye shadows in a stunning variety of hues and textures.This palette will cost your $39.95 but its on sale now for $19.95

Here are some swatches. The swatches go from right to left,I couldn't get the first 2 color on the top row to show up on my arm so the top row starts with the 3rd shade.I put a eye primer on my arm to help show the colors better.

                                                      Natural lighting 
                                                 With flash on my camera

Now here are some pictures of the colors on my eyes.I used color 1, 9,11,and 16 in the palette.

                                                        Left eye
                                                    Right eye
Some of the colors are very pretty and pigment.You do have a lot of fall out,when putting a color on it feels really nice,but I had a hard time of getting it to stay in one area.You can't swipe your eye shadow brush across your eye,your have to pat it on.You will still have some fall out.The 4 colors that I did use blended pretty well,have I had other palettes that blended better,YES! But I do love a lot of the colors.Plus it wore really nice all day.So I would buy this again and can't wait to try the Revealed 1 and 2 palette.

If you have tried this palette or any of the other Revealed palette,tell me what you think.

Have a great day!
Love yourself for who you are!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment