Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Stila stay all day liquid lipstick

I love make up,I try new make up all the time.Well I signed up for brichbox last month because of one item and that would be the Stila stay all day liquid lipstick. I have heard great things about this product and some bad. The full size will cost you $24 each. How crazy is that! If I'm going to be paying that much for a LIPSTICK it better live up to what it says it going to do. First thing it says it will do is stay UP to 6 hours. Well it lasted for about an hour,it starter peeling and getting little balls rolling around on my lips. Second its says it hydration,as soon as I put it on my lips,my lips draw up tight and it show off my lines in my lips really bad and I hate that.  The best part of the lipstick is the smell and color,I got the color bella, its a very pretty color. I hope to find a simular color in a different band. But to say the least I would never pay $24 for a tube of lipstick don't live up to it name. Here are some of pictures.I just put the lipstick on half of my lip to show how it shows off my lines. I'm not saying other lipstick don't show my line in my lips,but I feel this one intensify my lip lines more.


No comments:

Post a Comment